Please Note: Due to COVID-19, Central Durham meetings will be ONLINE until further notice. See “2021 Meetings” below for additional meeting information.
Or Join by phone: +1 267-689-7178 PIN: 407258918
FIRST WEDNESDAY OF EACH MONTH AT 10:00 A.M.
- January 6: Family Nutrition in the New Year
- February 3: ABCs of Breastfeeding
- March 3: Preparing for Birth and Breastfeeding
- April 7: Breastfeeding Myths and Facts
- May 5: Working and the Breastfed Baby
- June 2: Benefits of Human Milk
- July 7: Getting Breastfeeding Off to a Good Start
- August 4: Breastfeeding: What is “Normal?”
- September 1: Weaning – Four Chambers of the Heart
- October 6: Coping with Others’ Attitudes
- November 3: New Breastfed Baby in Your Life
- December 1: The Art of Avoiding Difficulties