FIRST WEDNESDAY OF EACH MONTH AT 10:00 A.M.
Please Note: Due to COVID-19, Central Durham meetings will be ONLINE until further notice.
See “2022 Meetings” below for additional meeting information.
Or Join by phone: +1 267-689-7178 PIN: 407258918
- January 5: Family Nutrition in the New Year
- February 2: ABCs of Breastfeeding
- March 2: Preparing for Birth and Breastfeeding
- April 6: Breastfeeding Myths and Facts
- May 4: Working and the Breastfed Baby
- June 1: Benefits of Human Milk
- July 6: Getting Breastfeeding Off to a Good Start
- August 3: Breastfeeding: What is “Normal?”
- September 7: Weaning – Four Chambers of the Heart
- October 5: Coping with Others’ Attitudes
- November 2: New Breastfed Baby in Your Life
- December 7: The Art of Avoiding Difficulties